PARENT & TEACHER FAQS
Facilitate Learning with Patch
Who is Patch?
Patch is the mascot for the CDA who participates in community outreach programs and is featured in local parades. This friendly lion also visits pre-schools and child-care locations to teach kids about emergencies and talk to them about when to call 9-1-1.
What does a Patch visit include?
During a visit with Patch, children will:
- Get pumped with his exciting entrance
- Learn what emergencies are through an interactive dialogue
- Listen to a book that reinforces what the children have learned
- Be able to give examples of when to dial 9-1-1
- And, last but not least, give Patch “high fives” and receive age appropriate Patch swag!
How can I request a visit from Patch?
If you would like to schedule a visit/engagement with Patch or find out more about information about the CDA’s Community Outreach, please send an email to email@example.com.